Our Signature trousers have a cult following for a reason. As with every Crittenden product, fit and fabric quality are first and foremost and there is no compromise. The mills and factories we work with have the same exacting standards, giving you a product with no parallel in the menswear industry. This English 50 Linen/50 Cotton cloth gives an excellent summer weight with the crisp feel of linen with the softness and give of the cotton for much less wrinkling than 100% linen. Made in Portugal. NB: This trouser has a 100% cotton light tan lining rather than a stripe.
CR 438 Crittenden Signature Trousers in Sand Glen Plaid Linen/Cotton
Crittenden Trousers Special Features
Our Crittenden Signature Trousers have many special features that set them apart from the pack, including our fancy stripe lining, piped seams, horn buttons and luxurious fabrics that make them comfortable as well as a great fiitting trouser...
All Crittenden trousers feature:
- 100% cotton lining
- piped seams and lined crotch
- zip fly
- security pocket
- 1/4 top pockets & 2 back pockets, one with button tab
- extension waist band; full extension tab on interior
- trousers come with unfinished bottoms
- Fit Note: Please consider ordering up one size as our trousers are cut closer to the body in waist and thigh